Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Catching up- The adventure has begun



Typically my computer breaks down or something else weird happens so that i have to take copious notes and promise to put everything together another time and i never do! So far my new Lenovo is not letting me down like my old IBM did - so with luck I'll have this info online when it happens.

Darlene and I departed from San Francisco, Nov 29 for Bangkok. We flew EVA and the long flight was essentially unremarkable except for the second leg-- EVA has new lay flat seats in business class that are every bit as good as the old first class seats on United. For long hauls you should look for the lay down seats whenever you can.


The first set of pictures is of a series of sculptures in the Taipei airport- our only stop on the way to Bangkok.

Depending on how this blog formats photos-- I'll have to split this up over several posts.

No comments: